Friday, January 9, 2009

'Cross Season '08


This photo was taken at one of only two good 'cross races I had all season. My 'cross season didn't turn any heads for any good reasons, but you get what you pay for. I didn't really focus on 'cross at all, and more importantly could not muster any amount of motivation to go out there and be competitive. This was bad timing on my part, because most folks around me really focus on 'cross and were really firing this year. Nonetheless, it's always fun to take part in the Oregon 'Cross Crusade series. This year upwards of 1000 folks showed up each weekend to race, which is by far more than any other 'cross series in the country. Add to that the very competitive "A" field and the fun-loving nature of the events...I can find very, very little to criticize.

No comments: